Abdominal rash, chest pain, rotten egg burps, dizziness. Have anxiety disorder. What is this?

I have a rash on the right side of my lower abdomen , been having spot pains in my chest, i suddenly was very sick overnight with rotten egg burps,throwing up,got very dizzy when throwing up felt very weak , felt like i would pass out or die if i vomited one more time, next day was having what felt like adrenalin - like slite pain in my jaw under my bad tooth , but it went to my neck & in my shoulder. i also have anxiety disorder . had panick attacks after my son died .And just found my daughter fell from a cliff into water but hit her head on rocks below , got concussion & i didn t take it very well. i m thinking part of this is anxiety . not sure what all this is..
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012