Abdominal pain,vomiting,nausea,frequent diarrhea,bruise and sharp pain in lower back,cramps,epileptic,history of depression,heartbeat flutters

I have had abdominal pain , random vomitting and nausea , frequent diahhrea for the past 3 days. I felt like i had a bruise on my lower back 2 days ago but there was no mark. Today there is a bruise and sharp pains in my lower back and worse cramps. I dont seem to have a fever but have vomitted 2 times. I thought kidney infectiom but i dont know if that explains vomitting and diahreah. I am epileptic and on medication, i have a history of depression and also (i dont know if this is normal or not) my heartbeat seems to flutter randomly, starting a month ir two ago.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012