Abdominal pains on right side and back, light yellow colored faeces, mucus in stool, fishy or sweet smell, Cause?

I ve been having abdominal pains on my right side, between my rib cage and just below my belly button. I get sharp stabbing pains in one specific spot on my lower abdomen and pain that feels like pressure up and down that side, some of it on my back and some on the front. I have to sleep on my right side now because it hurts too much to sleep on my left, it keeps me up. I have been very gassy recently and my feces has been a light yellow color, it s almost never solid anymore except for the rare occasion where I m constipated instead. Sometimes I have mucus in my stool, but it always smells either fishy or very sweet. I currently have a healing gastric ulcer , but the pain for that is higher and under my ribs. My acid reflux has also been acting up very badly recently. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012