Abdominal pains on left side, ankle swelling, mood swings, chills and sweating, excessive hunger, flatus. Pregnancy?

I ve had sex frm nov 15-28. I ve been in a relationship 8 years... My sister thinks I m pregnant but I don t since I m getting my period... She said girls get it up to 5 months unusual but happens. I ve been having abdominal pain on the left side. Ankles swollen, and when I wake up I get this rush to my head like I got turned upside down. I m having mood swings. Hit then cold then sweating. getting acne . Hungry to the point if no return. Idk what s going on... Uncontrollable gass. Could I be pregnant? I m 21
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013