Abdominal pains, heavy vaginal bleeding post taking MTP kit. Normal?

Hello, My LMP was 13th Feb 2012, then I had intercourse with my husband on 26th Feb, We did UPT on 4th March it was negetive, then we did it again on 18/03/2012,then also it was negetive but when we repeated it on 24th March there was a dark pink line and one fain line..we asked a doctor friend a she told us that it is a positive sign so we then decided to go for MTP through MTP kit, I took 600 Mg of Mifepristobne yesterday morning but later in evening I developed severe abdominal pain and the today morning I started bleeding vaginally...is it normal or we shall seek a medical attention, do we still need to take the misoprostol dose which is due tomorrow morning, what will happen...kindly tell me...I am affreaid..wht precautions we should take or any other advise from you..
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012