Abdominal pains, erratic periods, clumpy discharge, had IUD, found a left tampon inside. Will it be fine now ?

I just went #2 and felt something odd in my vaginal area. I felt down there and it was all mushy and hard! I got ahold of what was a tampon! I don t know how long its been there because my IUD makes my period very irratic. I do know it has been at least a week. There is no odor, but there was very clumpy discharge . I have been having abdominal pains, but I though it was gas or the need to go #2. Should I see a doctor or will I be okay now that it is out?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer