Abdominal pains. Ultrasound shows anterverted, bulky uterus. Any suggestions ?

Hi Dr.Samuel, I am 35 years old and have abdomin pains during period before and after too. Since few months the pain is terrible and the periods continue for 7 days. I got a PELVIC SONOGRAM(TVS) done as per the doctors priscription. The results states that In the uterus it shows anterverted, bulky measuring 9.1x7.4x6cm. The central endometrial complex measures 9.5mm in width.The endometrial Cavity is empty.The myometerial echoes are smooth. There is no evidence of any fibroid or polyp . The cervix and vaginal canal show no abnormality. OVARIES: RIGHT: Measures 3.5x2.2 cms with small follicles. LEFT : Measures 2.8x1.4 cms with small follicles. ADNEXAE: No mass lesion. POUCH OF DOUGLAS: No free fluid is seen. IMPRESSION: 1. Anterverted, bulky uters with 9.5 mm endometrial complex. 2. Normal sized Ovaries with small follicles. Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  97 Awaiting Answer