Abdominal pain with constipation and diarrhea. Why is hunger excessive?

I m in Vietnam on a vacation I normally live in the USA. I m still in Vietnam and I m 11. A few days ago my stomach started hurting when i woke up. Then the pain went away but right after I took a bite out of a piece of chip my stomach hurt and I had constipation and diarrhea! I m hungry but every time I ate my stomach hurt. Most of the time i didn t have to poop it was just pain and it s still happening. ( happens to any food I eat )
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012