Abdominal pain with chest discomfort while swallowing. Found gall stone in gall bladder. What to do?

I am 30 years of age, female. Been experiencing stomach pain and some difficulty in my chest especially when I drink water or swallow food. It seems like it s not going down and stuck in my esophagus or chest area. Also last week the doctor found out i have 5mm gall stone with a thickened lining of my gall bladder but said it s nothing and it shouldn t be removed. I m confused. I hope you can help me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013