Abdominal pain, white stools, shaky, lethargic. Tests done, no help. Whats wrong?

Hi, i have slight abdominal pain, white stools i cant stop shaking and i feel lethargic often i recently went to the local doctors and they did various tests and to no avail if it helps i am also exhausted all the time i am a white male and 19 years old i have absoloutly no idea what is going on and i just want to get my life back, whatever this is is getting me down and making me feel depressed as i cant sleep at night and have the pain all the while. what should i do? and what could possibly be wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013