Abdominal pain, weight loss, neck rash, taking Tricyclen. Nausea and sweating. Help

Hi I have been having this weird pain in my lower left abdomen and especially hurts when I jump. Almost as if something is bouncing and straining something. I also had very intense me trial cramps after running. This was in June or July though. But was the worst pain I have ever felt. I also get very sharp pains in my anus and have a very big hemorrhoid . I have lost quite a bit of weight. I was around 135 this time last year and now am just under 120. Lost most of the weight within a month which was last December or Jan. I wasn t sick or anything and was eating normal. Then steadily lost weight till august/septmber where I plateaued to just under120. It hurts when I push on my left side of stomach. My bowel movements vary but mostly I m going three times a day. Or will hit a day where I don t go at all. I find I m very thirsty sometimes(an unquenchable thirst) and get full very quickly. I have also been having heart palpitations every day. This started in September I think. I also have been getting quick intense sharp pains in lower abdomen. They don t happen as often though. Also had this cirrhosis like rash on neck that has mostly gone away except for these two small raised red bumps. Think it was an allergic reaction to several mosquito bites. I m also very sensitive to smells. I am on tricyclen lo birth control and have been having my period regularly and not so irregular( was still getting period every month bug would be few days late sometimes. Would be nice to know what is going on. I should also mention that sometimes I would get nauseous for no apparent reason and would vomit several times in the night. Other times I would wake a up and be nauseous and very sweaty and warm and feel the need to defecate. The nausea would usually go away after I had a bm but the one time I was extremely nauseous for a couple hrs after. This happened mostly in august and September but not happening as often now nor as severe. Im a 20 year old female with allergies or any medical conditions. Hope u can help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012