Abdominal pain, vomiting, sexual dreams. Done endoscopy and ultrasound

For the past few years I have been waking up from sexual dreams with excruciating abdominal pain on my lower left side. The pain gets so bad that I usually throw up from it. Sometimes I feel the need to go to the bathroom but when I try to push it makes it hurt more and I throw up harder. The only thing that brings the slightest relief is sitting in the shower & letting hot water run over me. The pain usually subsides after a half hour to an hour. I m female, just turned 30 & weigh about 125. I have had upper & lower endoscopies, ultrasounds & no one seems to be able to find anything. I ve never been pregnant or had any surgeries.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012