Abdominal pain, urine in blood, low potassium level, uterine growth

Hello, I have been experiencing a lot of abdominal and lower back pain with various degrees of pain for at least a year. Recently, I had a series of blood work done where one showed blood in my urine and the other a slightly lower than normal potassium level. I also had a renal, abdominal, and vaginal ultra sound done that revealed growths in my uterus . My primary care physician told me to go see my GYN Doctor. I am a little disturbed by my PCP s cavalier attitude regarding my AAAAAAA but mostly I wonder if low potassium, bloody urine and vague uterine growths should worry me.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012