Abdominal pain, urinary infection. Taking naproxen, having breast pain, weight gain, stomach bloating. Pregnant?

im 42 and recently experienced strong abdominal pains for wich was rushed to hospital they took a pregnancy test and several blood tests even an xray the results said severe urinary infection was on trimethroprim 200mg for almost 3 weeks, that was in may since then pain has reocurred at least once a week but not as severe and plenty of water and naproxen has worked, but for 6 weeks now i have had constant pain in both my breasts especially my nipples also weight gain increase in body temperature, and feel bloated have taken several pregnancy tests last one was today but all say negative, so what is it? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer