Abdominal pain, urinal traction problem, taken Potrate syrup and Himalaya Cystone tablets, had medication for kidney stone

Hello Doctor , I am experiencing urinal traction problem and pain in abdominal. This has been happening since two weeks. But had same problem 4-5 years when i was in college, that time I have diagnosed with Kidney stone formation and I took medication . It got cured only only with medicines with any kind of operations. But seems to be same occurring again. Currently i am taking Potrate syrup and Himalaya Cystone tablets . Please provide your suggestions. Regards, Jana Electronics City Bangalore
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012