Abdominal pain, unable to take deep breath. Ultrasound and blood work normal

I have right lower abdominal pain that shoots from my right SI joint through to my abdomen every night between 5-7 AM. Laying my right side increases the pain. I am unable to take a deep breath in. I instantly jump up and void and that relieves the pain until I have a bowel movement . This only happens at night, and it happens without fail. My obgyn has done an ultra sound and blood work and it all comes back normal? Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012