Abdominal pain, ultrasound shows enlarged liver. Please correlate clinically

Hi Doctor I was having pain in upper right abdomen since 4 days. I went for ultra sound and below is the report: Liver is enlarged in size (16.94cm). Outline is normal. There is a diffuse increase in echotexture suggestive of fatty change, grade 1. No focal lesion is seen. Portal vein and hepatic vein are normal. Intrahepatic biliary radicals are not dilated. GB is distended with anechoic lumen. Wall thickness is normal. CBD caliber is normal. Pancreas is normal in size, outline and echotexture. Spleen is normal in size (11.15cm), outline and echotexture. No focal lession is seen. Both kidneys are normal in size (Rt 10.97cm & Lt. 10.99cm), outline & echotexture. Cortico-medullary diffrentiation is maintained. No pelvicalyceal dilatation/calculus seen. No retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy / free fluid is seen. Please correlate clinically.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012