Abdominal pain, ultrasound showed hydronephrosis. Is stone curable?

hi doctor im pushpinder 32 yrs old guy, this is happen two week before i was pain right abdomen or right kidney i check to doctor they suggest me a Ultra sound , & blood report. in ultra sound reports shows that i have mild hydronephrosis in right kidney & there a ureter dilated. and in my blood report is ok. but my homoglobin is 10.4 & my creatine level is 0.75. my friend suggest me to shows every report to homopatheic & its 100 percent cure on it. & my allopatic doctor given me a norflox & one pain killer to take bd evry day. from this is medicine can my stone will cureable or not then plz suggest me wat to do . coz i have migrain last three days & little pain in my right kidney & but no fever.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012