Abdominal pain, trouble passing stool. Palpable mass found. Coinciding with periods. Any advice?

For the past 3 weeks I have had abdominal pain on my lower left side. The pain radiates into my back and left leg. Also having trouble passing stool.

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago. She felt a palpable mass. I am having a CT scan this Friday. She also checked my liver, kidney and pancreatic a sent my urine off too. All came back normal. I am beyond frustrated and scared. By the way. This seemed to coincide with my menstrual cycle. Any advice? One more question: What is the oily drink I have to drink every 45 mins before my CT scan? I am worried that it will go strait trough me and I won't be able to have the test.

In advance, Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013