Abdominal pain, tough bowel movements. Dietary problem or infection?

I ve been having strange stomach problems lately. It s been going on for maybe about a week, and occasionally I would feel sharp pinching-like pains on the left, right, and upper abdominal areas. What could be the cause of this? I ve also been having tough bowel movements, where I have to strain for it to get it out. Is this a dietary problem or could I possibly have an infection? Could it have to do with the fact that I masturbate many times a week?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012