Abdominal pain, tiredness, falling asleep while talking. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Ive been gettin pain when i put any type of pressure on my lower abdomin like when layin dwn stomach dwn on carry somethin when i dnt have any pressure the bain goes away...been feeling more tired than usual so tired i fall asleep while talkin to someone o took a pregnancy test yesterday camebacknegativealmost3 weeks of unprotected sex also started gettin a bacteria i had on my last pregnancy can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012