Abdominal pain, testicle pain, no swelling or leaking. What could it be?

Hi i am 32 year old male...i have been having abdominal pain in the lower right part and now 1 week later my right testicle hurts when i sit or touch a part of it. I tried a self exam on my self but not quite sure if i am doing it right. so now i touch my testicle and i feel the pain running up and down from my right testicle to my right side of stomach. There is no swelling or leaking any unusual fluids...i am urinating fine and no foul odor . Please help what could it be...should i go to the er?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012