Abdominal pain, tenderness on touching. History of C-section births, tubal ligation. Treatment?

I have pain under my belly button about an inch under and it is about 3 inches wide. It s tender to touch and also hurts deeper. I have had 2 c sections and my tubes tied. I think something went wrong with either my last c section or my tubal ligation . I ve gone to two doctors. One thought my sensor nerves grew back in a ball an the second doctor said I just have to find a way to manage my pain. (no help and was pretty much saying I just wanted pain killers) I would like to find out what this is and get it fixed.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012