Abdominal pain, tender to touch, swollen, nausea, tenderness in lower ribs

i have pain in the right side of my abdomen from the lower two ribs to just above my hip, its tender to touch an to me feels swollen an firm to touch....i also felt nausias for the last 3-4 days but the pain has only really started in the last 24 hrs....i have had tenderness in my lower ribs for maybe 8 yrs ive had it checked yrs ago but nothing showed the area has increased an i have constant pain, without it being touched, as it would only hurt before if it was pushed or 37, female, 3 children, not pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012