Abdominal pain spreading to sciatic nerve, hip & back. Could holding urine for long time caused so?

I have pain in my abdomen (lower left quadrant) that goes through to my sciatic nerve , my hip, and into my back as well. I was at work today for 8 hours and had to hold my urine for more than an hour at one point amd more than 30 minutes another time. Could that be the cause of my pain? I also have an abnormal curvature in my spine, so sciatic pain isn t completely unheard of for me, though it isn t common.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012