Abdominal pain, sore shoulder, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea. Anything I can do?

I have been having sharp pains in my upper abdomen on and off for about 3 weeks. Last night my right shoulder became very sore. I have been extremely dizzy for the last 2 days and have had vomitting and diarrhea on and off for the last 3 weeks. I have seen 2 doctors and have been booked in for an ultrasound to see if its my gallbladder . Is there anything i can do in the meantime or any other suggestions you might have to my symptoms. I am also having trouble sleeping. Have been eating a very low fat diet, at doctors suggestion, and trying to do a little exercise everyday, although finding this hard some days. Have lost approx 7 kilos since the beginning of the year.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013