Abdominal pain, smelly discharge, fever. Taking medication for bacterial vaginosis. Suggestions?

hi there i am 13 yrs old, i have abdominal pain, i have a bad smelling discharge down there, really uncomfortable pain i my abdomen its also swollen there, the discharge smells horrid, im not sexually active or anything, i also get high fevers alot im not sure if thats related, ive been to a doctor before and he said that i had bacterial vaginosis but the medicine isnt working and its not fungal either, my mum is a gynecologist and she refered me to an adolescent gyn clinic but its too far from now and i need to know what it could be as im worried i might not be able to have kids in the future? thanks for your time
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013