Abdominal pain, sleepiness, light headedness, fatigue, back pain, frequent urination. Pregnancy?

Hi! I ve been having many symptoms of pregnancy. I m 30 years old and married. I ve been feeling pressure on different parts of my lower abdomen, sleepiness, lightheadedness , fatigue , back pain, fullness of lower abdomen, frequent peeing, pee is now hazy cloudy yellow. I m due to have my next menstruation on Oct 3. I had my OB check up yesterday and had a transvaginal ultrasound . Here s what s in it: The uterus is anteverted with smooth countour and homogenous echopattern measuring 6.9 x 4.3 x 3.3 cm (cervix 2.8 x 2.7 x 2.3) The endometrium is echogenic, 0.9 cm, with intact subendometrial halo. The right measures 2.3 x 2.3 x1.9 cm with a unilocular cyst measuring 1.9 x 1.0 cm with low-level echoes. The left ovary measures 2.4 x 1.3 x 2.4 cm with largest follicle measuring 0.3 cm. There is no fluid in the cul-de-sac. Can you please explain what the results are and is there a probability of pregnancy there?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012