Abdominal pain, severe bloating, constipation, weight loss, ovarian cysts. Cure?

I have been experiencing horrible abdominal pain since June. There are times I m so bloated I look 8 months pregnant. Constipation has/is an issue somedays. I ve had every scan done (ultrasound, HITA, CT, and Colonoscopy ). On the CT they found a cyst on my left ovary (don t have uterus or right ovary). I was diagnosed with IBS when my colonoscopy came back good. All of my other tests came back normal with the exception of the cyst. Currently, I m not eating very much, I ve lost almost 20lb since June (no complaints), headaches are more frequent, urinating a lot during the day, and I haven t had a BM in 3 days. And yes I do drink medimucal. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  73 Awaiting Answer