Abdominal pain, relief on passing bowels, trying to conceive. Taking metformin, short periods. History of ovarian cysts. Treatment?

Hi I m 22 I have really bad lower belly pain until I poop and that s like water and the pain is still there after I poop me and my husband are try to get pregnant and I do have a history of overy cycs I have had this happen to me 4 times this year and 2 times last year I have had anal sex two time this month but we do use lube I am on metformin 500mg once a day what s wrong with me and my period have been short like only last for 3 days and there light
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012