Abdominal pain, profuse generalized sweating, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, diabetic. Why?

Abdominal pain , profuse generalized sweating, dizziness , nausea , vomiting, diarrhea I want to know possible causes of sudden abdominal pain , profuse generalized sweating, dizziness and nausea. I felt sudden stomach pain and thought I was either going to vomit or have diarrhea, but when I to the toilet I only had gas followed by increasing stomach pain, profuse sweating, nausea... these were my symptoms after eating a greek yogurt...about 5 min. after. I am 65, 5 ft. 7 and weigh 190. I also am diabetic, have hasomoto disease.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013