Abdominal pain, pressure on ovary, tingling and numb feeling in leg, pressure to pee but can't

Hi my names jaime im 22 f i been having low Abdominal pain/ pressure on my left overie its more of a pressure and a few sharp pains and its only on my left side its been making my left leg get a tingily numb feeling and i been going pee alot and sometimes i feel like i have to pee and then i try and go and i cant and i can feel the pressure alot when i try and use the restroom. Do you have any clue what it might be ? And should i just got to the ER ? please Help !
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012