Abdominal pain, prescribed paracetamol, no relief. Appendix removed. Cause of pain?

Hi I started having severe abdominal pains about 7 days ago, which would make me spend most of the time in bed. I went to the hospital, where a blood sample was taken plus my urine sample. The blood sample came back normal, and there was some blood in my urine as I have been told. The doctor who examined me said that there was nothing serious with me and told me to go home and take some paracetamol tablets to alleviate the symptoms. Paracetamol did releive the pain, but only for 2 hours. The next day I went to see my GP, who also said that there was nothing serious with me and suggested that I stick to Paracetamol. It has been a week now, and I am in pain most of the time. I cannot eat as it causes pain, I cannot walk normally as I have to bend from pain. My stool is normal, I pass urine normally, no fever , nothing whatsoever apart from my tummy ache, which I would grade as 8. My appendix has been removed at the age of 5. Can you please suggest what I should do, as I am growing concerned that the pain does not stop. I spend most of the day in bed. There should be something wrong with me. I need treatment, not just paracetamol!. Thank you. Vasilii Gutu.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012