Abdominal pain, passing blood clots, haematuria. Cystoscopy and MRI. Prescribed paracetamol and tramadol. What are the other options?a

Hi there,
I am a 16 year old male from the UK. I have been admitted to hospital around 10 times over the past three months due to haematuria and severe abdominal pains(where my bladder is) and also pains on my L and R side of my back where my kidneys are, which then radiates to my abdomen. I have had a flexible cystoscopy, ultrasound scans, CT scans, MRI Scans and everything apparently looked normal, but I am still regularly passing blood clots and a lot of visible fresh blood. I am in a great deal of pain all the time and this affects me doing my normal daily activities. I have visited my GP that many times i have lost count, I have tried several different painkillers like, Paracetamol, Hyoscine Butylbrom, Tramadol, Nefopam, Oxynorm, Diclofenac, Oromorph(when in hospital) and a few others, but the pain still worsens and prevents me being able to do anything really. I am getting more worried that this pain and the haematuria could be something seriously wrong. I have an appointment as an outpatient to see a Nephrologist- but this isn't until the 14/11/13; but i can't go on like this for much longer! Are you able to suggest anything that would be able to help me? Im desperate and worried! Please! Thanks. Liam.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013