Abdominal pain, painful intercourse. Taking clomid. Tested negative for STDs. Causes?

Hi i had a question about having abdominal pain and a lot of pain during intercourse . It bothers me to bend over turn over and any pressure at all on my abdomen is very painful. Intercourse with my husband is extremely painful. This has been going on about 5 days. I had my second round of clomid starting Sep 29. This has never happened before. I have had 1 partner in 3 years and been tested for std and was negative for all of em. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012