Abdominal pain, pain spreading to belly, farting, bloated, increase in pain before gas

HI, I m haveing lower abdominal pain that started 3 days ago. It hurts so much now that it hurts to walk. it started on my lower left abdominal area and now it seems to have spread across my lower belly . I ve also now noticed that I have been frequently farting, not a whole lot, but much more than normal. I want to say that I kinda feel bloated but not entirely. Also I have pinpoint pain when I press on the area. It s getting to the point where it consumes my whole day, by that I mean it hurts all day long. I also should mention that the pain gets real bad right before I pass gas. Do yoiu have any ideas? thank you. ps, just in case you need to know, I still have my apendics.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012