Abdominal pain, pain in upper back, heaviness in joints. Ultrasound, no masses in uterus. Causes?

My symptoms originally seemed like at UTI , but the test was negative. In the last week, I have had pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. I have also had consistent pain in my upper back between my shoulder blades and pain in my joints. Through it all I have had the persistent urge to urinate (that sensation never leaves). I am experiencing fatigue and heaviness in my arms and legs. I had an ultra sound yesterday which showed no masses in my uterus. I have seen my family practioner and obgyn .
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer