Abdominal pain, ovarian cyst, on periods, felt a pop on the left side, heavy bleeding, burning skin. Remedy?

Yes . I m having abdominal pain on my left lower side and on October 6 a dr told me that I had a 3mm cyst on my ovary . I started my period yesterday and I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a pop on my left side and i just let it be . Well i woke up this morning and felt another one , so i changed my tampon and it was filled with blood and blood clots and when the blood gets on my skin it feels like it is burning . What do I do ?? Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer