Abdominal pain on middle left side, menstrual pain. Abdomen ultrasound done. What does the reports indicate?

Hi, i am Unmarried, female, age 23 i have been experiencing unexplained pain in my abdomen . Usually on my middle left side. I thought it was my kidneys r liver but the doctor said it was just muscular pain or gas. This condition usually awakens during my work hours when i sit for longer than 1 hour or before or after having food.Pain lasting time half hour to 1 hour max. Usually twice or thrice weekly. Pain intensity: Moderate(means i know its there and if i try then i can ignore it) I also experience pain in my pelvic area during my menstrual days. Just 2 to 3 inches below the belly button.This pain awakens usually on 1st or 4th day of my periods.Pain lasts for about half hour to 1.5 hours. Intensity: starts with moderate then it reaches a point when i can no longer sit. the lower abdomen feels inflated as if it is extreme gas. i have to lie down until the pain passes. and the pressure seems released. I consulted with a gynecologist and she asked for a whole abdomen ultrasound exam. Here is the report, Please help me regarding what it detected bcuz i cannot get back to my doctor at present. (The findings reported normal in the written results have been omitted) Gallbladder: Normal in shape, size and walls showing single tiny echogenic focus without posterior shadowing measure 0.5 cm suggestive of sludge ball. No calculus , sludge or polyp seen, No calculus or polyp seen. Urinary bladder: Normal wall urinary bladder with low level internal echoes suggestive of blood/ debris/ protein. No focal mass or vesicle seen. Uterus: Anterverted normal size uterus measure 7.7x2.6x4.3cm Normal endometrial lining measure 0.4cm No uterine or adnexal mass seen. Ovaries: Both ovaries are enlarged in size showing multiple follicles. Right ovary size: 4.2x1.8cm Left ovary size: 4.1x2.0cm No free fluid seen in posterior cul de sac. Conclusion reported: Sludge ball seen in lumen of gallbladder. Low level internal echoes seen in urinary bladder suggestive of blood/ debris / protein. Bilateral enlarged ovaries. Liver , pancreas, spleen, kidneys and uterus appears normal.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012