Abdominal pain on deep breathing, no discomfort on breathing normally. Liver problem or pulled muscle?

Hi, I just want to ask regarding on my problem. When I make a deep inhale, I can feel something is aching near on my liver . Its on upper right and upper left part of my belly about 2 inch below my nipples. It just started 2 days ago. I don t feel anything if I will breath normally. I can feel it if I make a deep breath. Is something wrong on my liver or just a muscle pulled right behind my ribcage?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012