Abdominal pain, occasional bleeding, abnormal WBC, cannot have sex, had C-section. What is it?

I have a serious issue that s has been going on for 2 years now..I had a cesection in 2010 and ever since then I havse not been right...I have had multiple check ups from my ob/gyn and my gastro ...I have been havin continous abdomen pain..I have off and on bleeding but yet my doctor says he doesn t know why I have had blood work done and my white blood cell count came back abnormal twice but yet the doctor doesn t know why..I have been sick lately can not have intercourse can not work out without passing out and at times I can barely move...I don t know what is going on with me but I feel like its.getting worse everyday I feel like I should be on the mysterydiagnosis show since nobody seems to understand what is going on better yet figure out
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012