Abdominal pain, not pregnant. Done partial hysterectomy. Have diverticulitis. Pain after meals. Help

I am having severe abdominal pain. Not pregnant; had partial hysterectomy. I have diverticulosis/itis, and every time I eat anything, I have an attack, as of this week. They are getting worse and worse and feel like labor pains!! I also have PCOS, degenerative disc disease, hbp, diabetes, and possibly IBS, colitis and fibromyalgia. I can't take much more of this pain! Because of all of my health issues, it's difficult to pinpoint anything. Help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Jan 2013
Do you have acidic belching/ abdominal discomfort/ gargling sound in abdomen/ abdominal bloating after taking meals?
Does he have retrosternal burning pain causing difficulty in swallowing?
Do you have fever/ spasmodic abdominal pain?
Pain after eating is very characteristic in cholecystitis, pancreatitis and peptic ulcer disease.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist/ gastroenterologist and should go for thorough check up.
You should also go for complete blood count, Ultrasound imaging abdomen, thyroid profile, blood sugar, x ray abdomen and serum electrolytes.
Meanwhile, you should take proton pump inhibitors along with prokinetics for relief of your symptoms.
You should also take tramadol for relief of your symptoms.
You should also take plenty of water and perform increased physical activity.
Avoid oily and spicy food, tomatoes, citrus fruits, excessive tea & coffee, chocolates.
Take soft diet along with yogurt.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava