Abdominal pain, no improvement with medicines, sonography showed mild hydrouretornephrosis. What is the disease and its cure?

hi doctor, I was having pain in my abdomen sice yesterday morning.After consulting with physician.she gave me medicine considering it as a stomach infection.there was no improvement in my condition till eviening.yhen she ask me to do sonography .In sonography distal mild left hydrouretornephrosis was physician has asked me to consult urologist .Pls helm me to explain this desease and treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012