Abdominal pain, nausea, had copper IUD inserted, throat pain, high fever. What should I do?

Hi, I have had my copper iud inserted last month and got my period last week. On day 2 I woke up with severe abdominal pain and was feeling nauseas and was about faint. I thought it was because my bladder was full through out the night that I didn t wake up to pee. From the next day onwards I had severe throat pain with high fever. Its been 6 days today with no improvements.. 102 degree fever and I feel like my throat I swollen as am unable swallow even saliva . I have started on antibiotics yesterday but has shown not improvement so far. I have had a history of thyroid problem. But it has been normal since that. What should I do now. Please help doctor
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer