Abdominal pain, nausea, gastric problems, lower back pain, sore breasts. Negative home pregnancy test. Causes?

Heyy, so Ive been having really bad abdominal pain and random nausa. I have to use the bathroom. Like every 45 minuates and have been having a lot of gas problems. My lower back has been hurting as well and my breasts are sore. I had my last period on Oct. 8 but still haven t gotten mine. I did have one day of bleeding a week late bit since then it has been random spotting. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. What else could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012