Abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, back pain, sweating, abdominal bruising. Causes?

experiencing dull aching abdominal pain , nausea and constipation and diarrhea , lower back pain . The pain comes and goes. Constipation and then diarrhea back to back. Episodes of sweating and these symptoms are during the night as well as during the day. Present for past month and a half. Bruising on abdomen due to lawn mower contact but I think symptoms were there before that happened. Stress levels high over past 2 mos. Possible low grade fever at times also.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012