Abdominal pain, nausea. Using contraception. What is the problem?

Good After noon. I am having a problem and my GP isn t really listening to what I am trying to explain and I am now getting very stressed about it. I have 3 different kinds of contraception previously. At age 16, i took the tablets for about 6 months, in 2007 for 1 year I had the quarterly injections and from July 2011 to sept 2012 I had the implant. Since I ve taken it out my period returned october 12th, since then my partner and I have been trying to have a baby. However since my period started in October I ve been having a pain in my right abdomen , it comes and goes but sometimes the spot just feels really sore. The pain goes from mild to slightly unbearable from time to time and during this time I sometimes feel nautious. I have complained to my GP on numerous occasion and without any checks they ll say it s either a bladder infection or ovulation pain. I have even informed them that on one occasion I was informed that I should have a TV Ultra sound , however it has fallen on deaf ears. Both my partner and I are getting stressed about this and not having an answer to any checks done to determine what my problem is. Could please you advise??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013