Abdominal pain, moving to knees. Laproscopy done to remove appendix. Cure for pain?

I hava had pain in my right groin area which goes down my hip and the front of my shin for weeks. So I went to OBGYN . Ended up having a laposcopy surgery done to find acute appendicitis and took out appendix. Now after a week I am having the throbbing pains which sent me to the Dr to begin with. Thought they were gone. Up all night uncomfortable for two day now. Should I have a exray done? Could it be neves healing? It won t stop.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013