Abdominal pain, moved to lower right side, nausea and diarrhea with the pain. Why ?

hello, i am a 27 yr old female and have had abdominal pain for 2 weeks now. It started suddenly around my belly button and is a very sharp pain. the pain comes and goes lasting anywhere from 1/2 he- 3hrs. the pain has now moved to the lower right side and i have nausea and diarrhea with the pain. when the pain subsides i have no other symptoms. I had an episode like this about 9 mo ago and after a normal CT scan , untrasound and blood work i was diagnosed with constipation . I dont want to go to emerg if its just that again, but the pain is really bad and i have alot of diarrea so i dont think i could be constipated. should i go to my family dr? the ER? or just wait another week or so and see what happens??? please help!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012