Abdominal pain mixed with back pain, have dark red cycles, have one ovary. Explain?

I am having a lot of abdominal pain mixed with back pain . I know it common during minstrel cycles, however i have hardly no blood flow and the coloration is more of a deep dark red then my usual cycles go. I am only 20 years old, a bit on the heaver side and have only one ovary. Yet my periods have been the same as they always have , even after surgery (when i had a tumor on my ovary and it had to be removed back in 2007) What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013